| 花火待ち waiting for fireworks to start |
毎日家にこもりきりのyukoです。
くる病になりそう。。。。
在宅仕事は誘惑も多いし、
特に休み明けは自分を律して仕事をするのが大変。
(大変というよりツケが自分に回るだけだが)
通勤がなくてかなりありがたいが、
やはり多少月曜日はやる気がダウン。
会社にいっていれば嫌が応にも仕事、だが、
家だとついついダラダラと他のことをしてしまったり。
なので大体週2回くらいのペースで
wifiのあるカフェにいってやったりしてる。
無駄な出費、だけど一応必要経費、ということで。
先週末、久々に見た多摩川の花火奇麗だったな〜
領土がどうの、と騒ぐ昨今、
心を洗われるようなひと時だった。
資源の共有はやはり、無理ですかね?
A big translation project flew in right before we hit OBON break,
and of course I did not do it much before or during it,
so now my work pace is in top gear, it needs to be, to make it
to the deadline, end of this month.
Though, it requires much diligence and persistence, both of which
are not really my expertise, I enjoy the work.
Every time I get a new project,
I do lots of research on the subject matter, and this alot of times helps me open
a door to a new world which I never knew of.
It is almost like reading a new book, but whats great about it is that
you don't choose the subject matter,
the publisher chooses it for you.
Sometimes it is refreshing to think outside of the box to open a
new frontier for yourself, even if it is for a little while.
Fireworks at Tamagawa River last weekend was fabulous.
It made me forget about all this animosity surrounding Japan right now
about who has what where.
If we all had this mind of sharing, there shall be no animosity.
After all, the land belongs to the almighty (or whatever you call it yourself).
Can't we all share?
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿