2012年2月19日日曜日

三寒四温, spring is nearing

暖かくなったな、と油断したら次の日雪がちらつく極寒に後戻り。これぞ日本の冬。
もう1回くらい雪降るのかな。降って欲しいような、欲しくないような。。。

派遣の仕事が100%在宅に切り替わり、100%通勤がなくなった。
勤務ありでダブルワークきついかな、と思い始めていたのでタイミングよかった。

もともと金曜日に在宅のみで、という条件で始めた2つ目の仕事。
これまでの経験で小さい会社は五月雨式に仕事が発生することはある程度想定していたものの、あまりの五月雨式で派遣でやってきた仕事のほうにかなり皺寄せがいった。
以前も書いたが、派遣のほうの仕事はリサーチ。地道で、成果がなかなか出ないし、難しい論文を英語で読まなければいけなかったりで、気が進まないことも多いが上司はきちんとしていてとても良い人、裏切りたくないなと思いつつ、ついつい楽な方の事務仕事をやってしまった。

派遣の仕事も今月いっぱいで派遣契約が終了し、直契約に切り替わる。
時間あたりの報酬は上がる代わりに仕事が依頼ベースになるのでトータルの収入はおそらく減る。
息子の保育園代とのバランスを考え、幼稚園のプレコース(3歳からの入園に先駆け慣らしのため週数日数時間幼稚園に通うコース)に切り替えようかと思ったが、仕事が入ってしまうと週数日数時間程度の預かりじゃ足らなくなり、結局埋め合わせ時間を他の保育所の一時保育に頼んだりすることになりバタバタするし、一時保育の枠が取れなかったらどうするとか大変になるので、ひとまず今の保育園続行で様子をみることにした。

ただ、息子の保育園は3年保育(0〜満2才)で、今年度いっぱいしか預かってもらえないから、どうせ来年4月からはどこか幼稚園にいれる予定なので、うちの目の前に園バスが停まる幼稚園のプレだけは一応受ける。この幼稚園のプレは夏明けから9−14時半預かりになるので、もしプレの抽選が通れば夏まで保育園にいかせて秋からプレへ移行も考えている。

まあ、しばらくは全て様子見。

We are starting to have warm days in between cold days, a sign of spring nearing.
A warm day tricks us to think spring has come and dress less and next day a freezing day comes and we realize it is yet winter. This is typical February in Tokyo.

My Mon - Thurs 9- 17 dispatch work has changed to a flexible work from home.
My boss terminated his contract with a client and it no more requires for him or myself to go to a client's office.  This was lucky for me as I was starting to feel pressed about juggling 2 jobs, another job I started on a side.

Last one week was getting adjusted to my full work from home schedule.

We all wake up at 8:00- 8:30am, Koki and I eat breakfast together while Toru leaves for work around 9:15am with a sandwich bag to eat at his office. I take Koki to his day care around 9:45-10am, I either go grocery shopping at nearby shopping arcade or come home to do house chores until I start my work around 11am.  I go pick up Koki at 5pm and we eat dinner together around 6-6:30pm. Take a bath around 8-3:30pm. Toru comes home around 9-10pm if on early week.

This schedule is an ideal one, but in reality I work less and do more house chores like cleaning out the storage area or cook for food storage etc.
Through the first week I learned I need to manage my time and work arrangement between 2 jobs better going forward. Otherwise, everything becomes jeopardy.

Another week has started!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー