都心での育児、仕事、日々のこと、自分の感じたことを気ままにつづってます
Writing about parenthood, work, and life in central Tokyo.
2011年3月21日月曜日
Peace and love
こんな状況の中、情報と意思が錯綜しますね。
最終的にそれぞれの価値観と判断で決めるしかないと思いますが、
一方的に他人の行動を責めたり、自分の行動を崇めたりするのは
避けたいものです。
それぞれの人の状況にそれぞれの思惑があるのだし、それを本人
でもないのに推し量るのは不可能なのだから。
今はただただ平和で安全な生活の再来を心から願いつつ、それを
実現に向けようと実質的に動いている人たちに心から感謝する
のみです。
息子が仲良したちと気兼ねなく青空の下にノビノビと遊べる日を
思い描きながら、毎日祈り、自分のできることをするのみです。
Under this difficult circumstance in Japan, information and thoughts get
tangled up between people, internet, etc. and people are starting to make
harsh judgement on other people's actions or beliefs.
In times like this especially, we need to open our eyes and minds to accept
other people, accept as they are. Everyone is on a different stand point
and to understand what he or she is seeing from there, you cannot figure,
thus you should not judge. You don't have to let them in, you can stand aside,but do not judge or attack. Just let them be.
Eventually everything will fall into places where they belong.
I pray everyday for the people out there who are making it happen for our better future to come home safe and that the day when my son can go out on any given sunny day to play with his friends cheerfully without worry.
I am sure it is not too far and until then I pray and do what I can everyday.
Pray, people, pray for love and peace on earth.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿