仕事始め早々ぼーっとするのでランチタイムに会社近くの内科で処方箋をもらい薬を飲んだら、その日の午後から調子↑やっぱり処方薬は違う(特に抗生物質)。
洸希も再発した咳と鼻水でまた薬スタート。暖かくなるまではこんな感じなのかな・・・
年末会おうと思いながら会えなかった友達と今日新宿で約束。仕事で徹夜明けの彼女から寝過ごした、1時間遅刻する!とメール。そりゃそうだ、仕事詰めじゃ体がもたない。こちらとしても、バーゲンやセールをのぞきたかったのでちょうどよかった。
あちこち回り最後のベネトンで試着していると友達が到着。年末にここで紹介した新宿御苑のビストロにラストオーダーぎりぎり滑り込みで入って美味しい昼食とワインを楽しんだ。美味しい食事って本当に至福。
今日はお買い物も出来たし、美味しいものも食べたしこれ以上ない幸せ♪
セールの満足感は単に購入欲を満たすことはさながら、気に入った物を予想より安く手に入れるという達成欲(?)を満たすことにより倍増するんだな、と帰りの電車で思った。
This afternoon I met up with a good friend to chat over lunch which we have been meaning to do for a while. She is a game designer and had a major deadline this week, burnt some midnight oil, made her worn out and over sleep this morning. She sends an instant message to my mobile telling me she'll be an hour + late.
Gives me a perfect excuse to go around and check out winter sale scenes taking place everywhere in Shinjuku this month. Shinjuku is my regular shopping spot (you may know by now since I introduced this town few times in my blog before) which has almost all mega retail stores you can find in Japan. Cheap too.
Husband/baby less I checked item by item, not having to worry about how much time I spend in each shop. Nice to have once ina while.
As I were trying on a moss green spring corduroy pants at Benetton, she arrives. I buy the 50% off perfectly Italian looking pants and meet up with my friend to head for the French bistro I found few weeks ago.
Food was awesome once again.
Gourmet and fashion, the ultimate gal healing items in the world!!

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿