台風が過ぎたらめっきり秋になりましたね。
大分過ごしやすく、アラフォー目前にとっては真夏より秋がよくなってきたしだいです。
その後、コミュニケーション試行錯誤の末、なんとか普通にソツなく毎日お仕事ができるようになりました。やれやれ。
先週半ば過ぎあたりからは挨拶も大分するようになり、彼女が物に当たる(?!)ことも減った様子。
少し彼女の愚痴らしきものを聞き、彼女は彼女でいろいろ大変だったのかもしれないな、とも思った。なんというか、世の中って本当、いろいろな人がいるのですね。自分にはAと映っているものが彼女にはZと映っていたり、事象の見方・受け取り方は様々で考えさせられました。
その昔友人に、
世の中あなたみたいに楽観的で強い人ばかりじゃないんだから
と吐き捨てるように言われたことを思い出しました。会社の彼女も私に少なからずそう感じていたのかもしれません。
話し変わって・・・
どうもうちの息子イヤイヤ期らしきもの少しずつ突入。先週あたりから少し気に入らないとすぐ泣く、ギャーギャー言うが始まりだし、週末でひどくなった。
買い物帰りの商店街でもギャーギャーいって周りの人が振り返るくらい。いやはや、今後どうなることやら・・・
After two typhoons, Tokyo is seeing fall kick in. Easier for a passed-mid-thirty myself. This summer was especially hot that I realize extreme hotness of Tokyo summer is becoming harder and harder to survive as I age.
Kohki is finally recovering from a bad lingering cold. He still has bad cough and runny nose but minor. Toru has bad cough as well. Summer cold is hard to kick off.
Kohki is starting to act up lately. If we do something he doesn't like, he cries or he makes a fuss. He does this in public as well which make us very tired (mentally, physically). I read a baby book and it tells me around this age, a baby is growing into a child and he/she starts to build his/her own sense of being thus can be troublesome or hard to handle.
Indeed, parenting is the most endearing life project but at the same time requires much patience and wisdom.

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿