前々から気になっていた家の近くの雑居ビルに入るインターナショナルスクール。出がけに一緒になると
「Look, a baby, hello baby!」
といつも声をかけられていた。この間冷やかしで入ってみたら無料体験があるということなので、今日朝9時から午後2時まで入れてみた。
朝の見送りで泣かず、その後も大きいお兄さんたちと楽しく遊び、お弁当をすべて平らげたらしく、お迎えに来た私を見つけても泣かずに余裕の笑顔で手を振った。
いやはや、我が子ながらなかなかたくましいわ。よしよし。
このスクール、インターといっても小規模で先生がアーティスト&ダンサー(らしい)なので、かなり自由なカリキュラム。魅力は、子供がとにかく自由でのびのびなのと、みんなすごく優しく洸希の面倒をよくみてくれる。そして先生の人柄か場の雰囲気が良い。
ただ、学費はちと高いし、洸希は学校は普通に公立に通う予定なのでフルタイムであずけることはなさそう。そのうち学童保育的に週何回か使いたいと思う。
8月から前の会社に戻ることが決まって、明日から又保育園探しに奔走です。
※写真はインターの先生に抱っこされる洸希と、従弟の恕士とビニールプールで。
Today Kohki spent from 9 am to 2 pm at an international pre school that is in a neighborhood. An American guy from Pittsburgh runs the school with emphasis on performing arts and crafts, the school's got its own unique education system seperate from regular Japanese pre schools.
Surprisingly he didn't cry at all, when I saw him off, he was busy finding his favorite toys and when I picked him up, he was in a teacher's arm saying goodbye to older kids with whom Kohki loves to play with. A teacher told me that Kohki was happy all the time and ate all of his lunch box.
I realize he has grown so much in past several months. Last time I had him in a day care he cried seeing me leave and at the sight of me coming to pick him up and that was just a few months ago. Or, the atmosphere that pre school carries and all the older kids who love to take care of younger children made Kohki relax and enjoy being there.
I am getting back to work from next month, first on part time basis, and I need to again look for a day care for Kohki.
* Pictures are: Kohki at a preschool (in teacher's arm), Kohki with his cousin Joji.


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿