2010年7月2日金曜日

初カット - the first hair cut

最近伸びてきた洸希の髪を切った、初めてのヘアカット。洸希はくせっ毛&ねこっ毛なので適当にやってもどうにかおさまってくれた。
今月入ってからなんか体の調子が悪い。寝てもとれない倦怠感、喉の痛み、口内炎に始まり、くしゃみ、鼻水、頭痛に発展し、昨日はとうとう夜微熱。去年末に医者で「疲れ症候群」と診断されたときと同じ症状なので、特に普通に過ごしてきたけど、ここでダウンか?!
体調悪くても待ってくれないのが育児。毎日元気満点の洸希は昼寝後にも遊ばせないと夜11時近くまで寝ない。
家の近くにSkipKidsという便利な代物があるおかげで、今月はかなり夕方からお世話になった。ここ、一度使ってしまうとやばい、ハマる。なんせ、子供の遊び場がある上に頼めばみてもくれる。そして離乳食やキッズプレートもあるし、飲みたい人にはアルコール各種、パスタやピザもある。惜しいのは和食メニューがないこと。昨日は夕方からLeaちゃんママと一緒にいってしまった。

なにはともあれ、東京は遅くまでいろいろな施設がやっていてつくづく便利だと思う。その代わり銭は出て行くので気をつけないと・・・

I gave Kohki his first hair cut today.  It was difficult since Kohki moves around so much, so I cut a little then led him play and again I cut a little, and I repeated this few times and now he has shorter bang and back hair.
Past few weeks I have not been feeling that well wtih sore throat, runny nose, and finally I had fever last night.   Since I went thru same phase end of last year, I didn't go see a doctor.  I know what he is going to tell me, "you're just very tired, rest well" and I know that this is not possible having a one year old.
There is a restaurant near my house which is sort of like Chucky Cheese in US where there's a playground for kids to play (much smaller compared to Chucky Cheese) and there's a care taker while parents eat.  Since Kohki needs to play and play and play otherwise he is up until midnight, I have been going to this place alot lately.  Yesterday I went with Lea and her mom from 5:30PM (Kohki played in a nearby park in the morning and then took a long nap) and played for couple of hours but he was up until 11 PM, scary.

Tokyo has been seeing many kids amusement places being built past several years and while this is helpful for many parents, it can run pretty costly if you don't watch your spending.

2 件のコメント:

LEAママ さんのコメント...

(-o-)/ハーイ気をつけます。
って言ってる今日だって・・・行ってしまったね~( ´艸`)
いいよね~。今だけよ。今だけ( ̄皿 ̄)うしししし♪
幼稚園に入ればね~~大丈夫、なくなるわよ。
ホント?ヾ(≧▽≦)ノギャハハ☆
旦那様たち・・・ご苦労様です☆

yuko さんのコメント...

東京はね、夕方からでも出かけられるところが沢山あって、ついフットワークが軽い私は出てしまうわよ。しかも夕方から出られる仲間が近くにいるとなると尚更ね~
ダンナサマも大変だけど、ずっと子供と一緒のオクサマも大変だわよ。お互い様ということで・・・

コメントを投稿

フォロワー