昨日から1泊で実家にいってきた。相変わらず深緑が眩しい山間の家、リラックスした。家事からしばし解き放たれ、スポットで入った翻訳の仕事も大分進んだ。
最近天気が良いので毎朝2時間くらい近くの公園に遊びに行く。朝遊ぶ→11時過ぎに戻る→お昼→昼寝→遊び→夕飯→就寝の習慣がつき、かなり良い感じ。昼寝が長いと2時間半になるのがかなりボーナス♪
公園、友達に「え、公園デビューしたの?」といわれて初めて気づいた、してた。でも、うちの近くはグループで来てる人も少ないし、デビューってほどでもなかった気がする。大変なところは大変らしいからね、ラッキー。
5月は良い季節、もうすぐ梅雨に入ると家で過ごす時間が増えそうで、出るの大好きな私はちょっと憂鬱。
今日の写真は仲良し&同じ誕生日(洸希より数分早く産まれた)のLeaちゃんのママが撮ってくれた一枚。2人とも良い表情。
May is one of my favorite months here in Tokyo, less rain (Japan has rain all thru year) , less humidity, much sun, a beautiful season. Lately, I take Kohki to nearby park in the morning and he plays for a couple of hours and come back and have lunch, then a nap, 2.5 hours if lucky. This has become schedule for both of us and I love it. He loves playing in a park with other kids, walking with me. I wish there were no rain season in Japan. With rain, we are forced to stay inside and is no fun. I soon need to start thinking about fun things to do when it rains.
Tonight's picture is with Lea, Kohki's buddy (she's a girl but she's pretty rascal too) who was born just few minutes before Kohki in a next room. They have been together since the birth (well, almost), pretty cool.

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿