2010年4月21日水曜日

ル・クルーゼ - Le Creuset

今日はひさびさに友達とランチをしてきた。真夏日の気持ちよい気候の中、恵比寿にある私のお気に入りのこじんまりしたハワイアン・カフェでポキとハイネケンで近況報告。彼女といろいろ話してかなり刺激になった。やっぱり現役、第一線で働く人はなんか違うわ。

誕生日に、と義母がグリーンのル・クルーゼ をプレゼントしてくれた。なかなか高価で手が出ない代物だから嬉しい。早速coq au vinの白ワイン版を作ってみたら超美味。さすがクルーゼ、鶏肉のしっとり加減が普通の鍋と違う。次は何作ろうかな~

Today was a hot summer day in Tokyo and I had lunch with my friend in Ebisu, at my favorite Hawai'ian  restaurant.  I had a bottle of Heineken with a bowl of poke, a marvellous combination.  She told me about her new job starting next week and it reminded me of how it is to be working out there, but I can take it easy now.

Toru's mother gave me a green Les Creuset for my birthday.  This kitchenware has gained its popularity past few years and many receipe books have been published for it here in Japan.  I ddin't dare touch it for its price (expensive) but I am so happy with it now.  I cooked coq au vin (with white wine) the other day and it turned out so much better than last time I cooked with a regular pot.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー