もともと私は怒りっぽい&せっかち
大人になるにつれ、これが原因で人とぶつかる、関係を見切る、みたいなことが発生するのだな、と理解できるようになり、意識して「逃がす」「待つ」ようにしていて、ここ数年で勉強してきたカウンセリングが功を奏し、結構できるようになった。
と思っていた、が、昨夜立て続けに、その人の私に対する甘えから出ている態度を投げつけられ、イライラのレベルではなく、「怒」を感じた。1つ目は不愉快だということを抜いて、冷静に自分の考えを返したけど、2つ目は昼間に一件あってからというのと深夜なこともあり少し「怒」を入れて返してしまった。
私、あなたたちのショックアブソーバーじゃないんですけど…
不快ですよ、ということを怒りは抑えたとしても、伝えた時点でこちらも良い気持ちはしないし、案の定今朝もモヤモヤしてるのだけど、でも、いいや、と思って。
だって、嫌なものは嫌なんだもの。
そうゆう態度私にしないでね、ということは今後も付き合うなら伝えないと伝わらないし。
いくら整えても、聖人君主じゃないんだし、すべては許容できましぇん!
今日は山の日、祝日。何するかな~
I've been taking counseling/ mental training classes for last 2 years and they are helping me a lot in building/ nurturing relationships with people around me.
My nature is short tempered and over the past 40 something years, I realised this is often the cause of my relationship clashes, so I have been trying to be conscious about it and take a step back or a moment when I feel uncomfortable or upset.
Counseling classes really helped me how to go about it and especially past 2 years, I feel I am slowly growing out of being soft on outside/ spiky inside type of person.
Just as I was starting to be proud of myself, there comes a life test, after work, late at night, when I am tired, when I am in bed ready to fall asleep, texts come in, from someone that is apparently being selfish.
First one, I managed to calmly express my honest opinion rationally to show who I am.. not bad.
Second one, anger at high level at the moment I read, wake up, go upstairs, execute the requester's request, then reply with a bit of upset-ness in what I think was the most rational expression I could do at that point.
I guess if I were Buddha, I could have just let go of my anger and the only the rational part on both incidents, but this lesson tells me, I am not there yet.
More lessons to come for me.
都心での育児、仕事、日々のこと、自分の感じたことを気ままにつづってます
Writing about parenthood, work, and life in central Tokyo.

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿