都心での育児、仕事、日々のこと、自分の感じたことを気ままにつづってます
Writing about parenthood, work, and life in central Tokyo.
2017年8月16日水曜日
夏いずこ、、、summer never came
月あたまに息子の小学校で開催された夏祭りの
画像をみつけて暑かった夏の日が遠い昔の記憶。
その後ずーーーーーっと雨、雨、雨(怒)
せっかくのお盆休みなのに、今週ずーっと雨!
せっかく車借りてきたのに、海にも行けない(涙)
今年はもう夏は終わった。
夏休み前半ハワイにいき、戻ってきて学童休んで
好き放題してきたツケがまわり、
息子の宿題が山積…
作文が苦手な息子は避け続けてきた読書感想文に
とうとう取り組むはめになり、週明けから雨も手伝い
ほぼ缶詰め状態で今日夕方やっと仕上げた、
1400文字。
その字のごとく、死に物狂い、で仕上げた。
しかし、読書感想文て一体なんなんだろうか。
私の経験からいくと、よっぽど小論文教えたほうが
役立つと思うのだが、なんで毎年夏でるのだろう。謎。
あとは自由研究。
明日材料集めに奔走します。
私は結局、在宅ワークだけでは心もとないので
月末最終週から仕事再開。
今回は来春までのプロジェクトベースの通訳・翻訳の仕事。
派遣先のプロジェクトが3月納品らしいので、長くても来年3月まで。
終わりが決まってると続けなきゃというプレッシャーが
ないから楽。
おやすみなさい。
Koki finally finished his essay home work. 1400 characters (Japanese).
I truly wished there were no homework during summer break.
He has so much homework that it is like, according to his words,
"regular school days without going to school".
Him writing an essay was like me writing an essay.
We have another big piece of homework untouched.
A science project. Theme does not have to be science related
but something that required thinking and research.
Some parents are smart enough to put their kids in a paid
class to finish this piece of homework, or other creative
parents are creative enough to make this project into a
fun and creative work for their kids and even go as far as to
enjoy doing it themselves with their kids.
Well, we enjoyed Hawaii, enjoyed freedom of not having to do
anything, even work (I only worked remotely during summer),
but did not spend time to find a way to be creative about
our obligations (homework and work).
Now Koki is starting to see end of his fun time, school starts
next Thursday and I am starting to see an end to my freedom.
I am starting a new project, interpretation and translation work
starting from August 28th, project ends in march 2017,
so if all goes well, I will go to an IT company based in Shinagawa
until next March.
Although, summer never came to Tokyo this year (it's been
raining almost all summer), summer is almost gone for us...
We are desperately longing for a blue sky to lighten us.
Good night.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿