都心での育児、仕事、日々のこと、自分の感じたことを気ままにつづってます
Writing about parenthood, work, and life in central Tokyo.
2017年5月14日日曜日
1週間、Sunday again
9日もあったGWも終ってみたら飛ぶよう。
休みど真ん中の4日に釣りに行き、5日には海に行って
休みを満喫した。
上の子はすっかり海を楽しめるようになって、じゃぶ
じゃぶ海に入っていた。
下の子も、上の子が2歳の時にハワイで買ったRip Curl
のサイズ2のウェットを着て腰くらいまで入った。
私はすっかり体力に自信がなくなり、今回もまた手前
のスープに乗って正座で浅瀬まで乗った程度。
(やっぱりそろそろ9ftか10ftくらいのロングボードが欲しい)
旦那は一応パドルしてラインナップにいって何本か乗った
ようだった。
そろそろ真剣にワークアウトを日常の生活に組み込む
手段を考えないと、このまま波乗りができなくなって
年老いてしまうと思う。
そんなの絶対だめ!
夏にはハワイに行くことにしたので、ワイキキビーチで
どでかいロングボードを借りて何度か乗りたいし、
地元の友達の都合がゆるせば他のビーチにも便乗したいから、
ここいらで本腰いれないと(すでに遅しか?!)。
朝早く起きて走る、とかジムに通うとかは現実的では
ないので、どうにか子供が寝た後15分とか20分で
効率よくできるメニューをどっかで調達したい。
と思いながら早1週間たってしまった。。。
ので、ひとまず、
先週1週間様子をみていた新しい職場への電車
通勤を、また明日から自転車通勤に切り替えようと思う。
ていっても電動自転車なのだけど、せめてエコモードで。
距離は前の職場の倍遠いので少し運動になるはず。
まだまだ諦めませんよー、なにごとも。
9 day holiday, GW, went by so fast.
We went fishing and surfing, that was the highlight
of our holiday. It was a great holiday.
Koki now enjoys beach and ocean which is great.
He used to be afraid of the surf but he got over it
a few years ago.
Now Hiroto, but so far he seems to love the ocean.
He now wears a size 2 Rip Curl wetsuit Koki used to
wear, loves to feel the surf on his feet.
Toru managed to paddle out to line up and catch
some surfs but I was not confident enough in terms
of stamina to do so, so instead, I caught some soups
way toward the shore from the line up and rode
my board sitting on it.
Its been like this past several years since Koki was born.
My stamina level came down so steeply after giving
birth the first and even more so after the end one
and I just don't feel confident enough to paddle out,
catch surfs, come back to the shore etc.
But, our plan of going to Hawaii this summer is now
solid, I really need to start doing some kind of work
out to pump up my stamina level so I can at least
surf a few times at Waikiki Beach, and possibly
if we can, catch Dave, our loco friend in Oahu, to
go along with him to his regular surfs elsewhere.
Last week was a new week form me at a new work
place and so I rode train to work, but from tomorrow
I will resume my bicycle commute once again.
My new workplace is 2 times as much further than the
previous one, so it will be more exercise for me, perfect.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿