2017年4月16日日曜日

Onto next step...

Tokyo Tower

今日は朝からとても暖かい、というか暑い!
気分がそれだけで踊る♩

昼前に旦那の両親が来て、一緒に近くの美味しい蕎麦屋に
行き、私はここ最近ずっと食べたかったとろろ蕎麦を
頼んだのだが、とてもとてーも美味しかった!
旦那が頼んだ季節のせいろ、ワカサギと山菜の
天ぷらせいろも美味しそうだった。
しかも、このお店、ベビーOKで本当にありがたい。

戻って上の息子はサッカーの練習に出かけて行き、
残り大人4人と下の息子でお誕生日ケーキを食べた。
旦那も私も4月生まれ。

先週末は寒さが残る中、夕方から散歩がてら
ここいらでは有名な桜並木の坂を歩いて下り、目黒川へ出て
ほぼ満開の桜を愛でた。
あんなに寒かったのに今日は打って変わってほぼ夏日。

季節は移り変わるものだな〜

GW明けから週3で会計士事務所にお手伝いに行くことに
決まった(外国人担当窓口)。
残りの週2でジャック。
それ以外にも、いつだか忘れた位昔の応募先(多分翻訳関係)
から、英語のインタビューのtranscribing(書き取り?)
をやってくれないかと突然メールが来たので引き受けることに。

そんな感じで、来月からback to freelancing (ほぼ)です。

ここ数ヶ月コミットしなきゃ、守りに入らなきゃ、と
自分にプレッシャーをかけながら仕事してきたけど、
清々した。

やっぱり、やりたいことしかやりたくない。

Tokyo is experiencing a summer like Sunday today.
So nice. We are letting windows open, let the breeze
come in. Feels good.

Toru's parents came over for an early lunch this afternoon.
We walked to a good soba (buckwheat noodle) restaurant
and enjoyed their good service and good food.

Koki left for his soccer practice around 12:45 and rest of
us had a birthday cake (for me and Toru both born in
April) with coffee and tea.

Hiroto is still taking a nap, I should wake him up soon
since taking too long a nap affects his sleep at night.

I landed a new part time job starting right after
Golden Week holiday (Apr 29-May 7 this year), which is
an accounting firm, I will be a point of contact for
their non Japanese client.
I go there 3 days a week, remaining 2 days is to help out
Jack plus someone I don't remember replied to my old
old job application email and asked if I were available
to do their interview transcription few hours a week
so I took on the offer.

I will be back freelancing. Feels so right.
Last several months I have been trying to make myself
fit into a tight box but I realize there is no way I can
fit into that box.

Feels so good to be free again.
This maybe a riskier path to take, yet  I prefer to take it.
I don't want to put myself up for something I don't want to do.

Why do it if it is not fun.

Enjoy rest of your Sunday.

Cherry blossom in full bloom.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー