2016年2月5日金曜日

節分, driving evils away

Ehomaki Roll
節分でしたね。
何年か前からか、うちも恵方巻きを
巻くようになり、
鬼になるべく旦那が早く帰ったので
節分当日3人揃って巻いて食べ、
食後に豆まきもした。

息子が幼稚園から、

豆まきは
自分の心の中の鬼も一緒に追い出す

と習って来て、
うーむ、深い、と唸ってしまった。
そうゆうことなんだ、初めて知った。

旦那が、
お父さんの鬼はタバコを吸う鬼だね、
とキッチンで息子にやられていた 笑
私のは、昼寝する鬼、だそうです。

今年1年、家族、親族、友人、みんな健康に
過ごせますように!

下の子が産まれる30分前まで仕事の人と(友達も)
LINEとメールでやりとりしていたが、
産後の連絡も1ヶ月過ぎた頃からぼちぼち
在宅の仕事が入り出し(はやっ!)、
2ヶ月目最終週の先週には旦那に午前半休を
頼みインターにいって少し仕事してきた。
そして今日で息子も3ヶ月。
インターの引っ越し案件で打ち合わせを頼まれ
ていたのだが、
来週月曜、上の子の小学校入学説明会が午後あるため
旦那が休みをとってるから、
ちょうどいいやと朝一で打ち合わせを入れた。

収入が入るのはもちろんプラスだが、
それと同じ位私はやっぱり仕事あっての自分だなー
と先週インターに向かうバスの中で思った。

我が子も可愛いけどねー。
自分が何かに貢献するってのも大切な部分だよな。

来週はとうとう認可保育園の結果がくるぞ。
さーて、どうなるのか、我が家の第二次保育園活動!



This Wednesday was setsubun, which is a day
we drive evils away.
We throw dried beans inside, outside our house
to drive evil spirits away and wish for a healthy,
fruitful year ahead.
Koki learned from his kindergarten school that
evils must be driven away from inside ourselves
so that we are better as a person.
I did not know about this.

Toru was told by Koki that his evil is smoking
(he still smokes after all these years,,,,) and
mine is a habit of taking a nap with Hiroto.
Funny.
And fianlly, his own evil inside is wanting to do
more videogames and watching YouTube.

We all rolled Ehomaki Rolls and ate it looking
toward Southeast, which is supposed to be a
good luck. This tradition came from the west
part of Japan several years ago and gained
its popularity in Tokyo too.

As I was texing my boss and colleagues through
LINE and emails till 30 minutes before Hiroto
was born,
work already started flying in from them one month
after the labor.
Now being 3rd month, they are starting to push me
to fully come back to work, which is not really
doable until we learn about the result of nursery school
draw.

As much as I love being with my boys,
I enjoy working. I realized when I went to interpret a
meeting at the international school, for they are
working on a big project with one of the major
building developers here in Japan for a new
international school in a new condominium building
they are putting up this spring to summer.

Life is exciting if you have more fields to shine in.

have a great weekend!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー