2012年4月15日日曜日

eco

Changing clothes bag and wet bag
いまさら、だけど息子の保育園のぬれもの入れを購入。

以前から、ぬれもの(口ふきタオル、最近では昼寝時におねしょをした場合昼寝用のバスタオル、服など)を入れるためにあえてスーパーでプラスチックバッグを所望するのもなあ、と思っていたが、なぜかなかなかこのwet bagという代物の存在には気づかなかった。
ひとまずお試しで1つアマゾンで購入。届いてみたら意外に小さいので、バスタオルを入れられるサイズのwet bagを他で探さねば。

昨日はまた会合で六本木ヒルズクラブへ行って来た。
晴天で51階からの眺めは抜群、接待した相手もなかなか心象よさそうだった。
先週木曜同様、2時間近く休みなしの逐次通訳(同時ではない)でかなり脳みそがオーバーヒートしたが結果オーライのようでよかった。
数年前息子を産む前の年の夏あたりまでこんな仕事を躍起になって探していたな、とふと思い出した。結果、その時はズバリはなく、秘書的な仕事に落ち着いたが、やはり私は人の間に入る仕事が好き(新卒が志望動機に言いそうな月並みな文句ですが。。。)、特に日本人特有の微妙なニュアンスや心の機微みたいなものを理解した上で、相手の言葉の裏に存在する意図を呼んで外国人に上手く理解させるようなコミュニケーションサポートの仕事。超ニッチなマーケット(幅が狭い職種)なため、この仕事だけでは成り立たないが(同時通訳などの職人仕事は無理だから)、細々と続けて行けたらなーと思う。

A web bag, why didn't I come to think of this idea until now?

Koki comes home with a pile of wet clothes and towels from his nursery school everyday.
I have been re-using plastic shopping bags from grocery markets, but even if I clean, dry, and reuse them, they only last for several usages and after that I need to but toss them.
This is very environmental unfriendly.

So far, his teacher had no problem putting clothes and towels in the new wet bag, and so I bought another one in bigger size to hold bath towel which Koki uses for his nap and not everyday but time to time comes home wet when Koki pees during his nap.

Thursday noon, I had a meeting on the 51st floor of Roppongi Hills building doing interpretation for my boss. It was a hot sunny day and the view was excellent and it made the client happy.
Past 3-4 months, I have been joggling between 2 jobs and as both jobs get busier and busier, I am starting to consider focusing on just either one opportunity.

Until Koki starts a kindergarten, I will see to it how I can manage this whole work situation.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー