2011年2月8日火曜日

春近し - aroma of spring

節分の福をつける息子
With happy mas for Setsubun
先週末からまたダウンの息子。
熱(もう下がった)、咳・鼻水→目やに→下痢と日を追って症状が増える。今朝は午前半休の旦那が小児科に行きお腹の薬と目薬をもらい、午後半休の私が昼寝から起きたら皮膚科へ連れて行きお尻の薬をもらいに行く予定。
先日、子供は社会性・順応性が高く保育園は楽しいところと書いたが、体の免疫は別。一年目の冬は隔週で病気になるのは覚悟のこと。
息子の保育園は20数名中13名がすでにインフルエンザにかかっている。通園させるのは自殺行為と今週は旦那とどうにか半休を調整してお休みさせる予定。

毎回子供が病気をすると同じハザマに戻る。そう、母である自分の中に存在する理想と現実のハザマ。ここ半年働いてみて優先順位が明確化したのはいいが、さあそれを実力行使となると・・・こりゃまた社会の理想と現実である。でも諦めが悪い私はまだ頑張ります!理想、捨てないぞっ!

模索はつづく~よ~ど~こま~で~も~

My son down with sickness again. Fever, cough & runny nose, eye infection, stomach ache... list of sickness taking turns from last Saturday.
As much as my son enjoys day care, we must admit that he gets sick every other week, especially that it is winter when germs and viruses at at their dance, and it is tough.  13 out of 20+ kids at day care got seasonal flu and we decided we won't have our son go to day care this week.  My husband and I take turn in taking days off and look after him.

Every time my son becomes sick, my mind is back at drawing board. I am trapped between reality and ideal. Being back working for 6 months now I understand my priority of life clearly but living that is another thing. Well, I am not about to give up on ideal life style yet. Still going strong.

Life is a long journey.

2 件のコメント:

LEAママ さんのコメント...

ファイト!!
終いには・・・歌っちゃったね。。。
( ̄∀ ̄*)アハハッ
インフルじゃなくて、良かったよ(^O^)g

yuko さんのコメント...

がんばります!
あきらめ悪いから私。
来週金曜楽しみにしてるね~

コメントを投稿

フォロワー