2010年10月16日土曜日

1歳から~シリーズ - Baby food in Japan

昨日は洸希のお友達、ママ、ばぁばが保育園まで車で迎えに来てくれて一緒に赤ちゃん本舗に行ってきた。毎回5人でワイワイ買い物したり、食事したり、楽しませてもらってます。(そしていつもご馳走様!)

アカホンでこんなもの見つけて感動して買ってしまいました。1歳からシリーズはいろいろあるけど(かっぱえびせんとか)、これにはびっくり。レトルト離乳食の種類の豊富さにも驚いたけど、離乳完了後もいろいろあるのね~日本のベビー市場はすごい!サイトに行くとレシピも載ってます。

最近興味を持ち出した車両系のおもちゃを1つ買ってあげることに。消防車、新幹線、バス、ショベルカーetc.を前にさんざん悩み、ファイナルアンサー?と並べて聞いたら消防車を選んだ。ご満悦の様子で、集中力のない洸希も帰宅してしばらく夢中に遊んでました。

今日はこれからレンタカーで鎌倉の実家にいってきます。波乗り・・・無理だろうな(涙)

Yesterday Kohki's friend, here mom and her grandma came to pick us up as Kohki finishes his day care.  We drove to nearby baby store and did some shopping.  It has become sort of a thing we do once a month and after shopping we all go to a family type restaurant (Denny's is one of them, there are several franchise restaurants) have dinner together.  Much fun:-)
Every time I go to the shop, it amazes me how much variety we have of baby food here in Japan.  When Kohki was still on "baby food", I always had different kinds of freshly pouched baby food as storage and not only did they taste good but varied in kinds (Chinese, Japanese, Italian, etc., there is even a lunch box starting from 7-8 month olds).  You can buy them in bottles, plastic bags and plastic containers.
Now that Kohki is over baby food and eats 90% the same food as we adults eat, I don't buy them any more, but yesterday I came across this small packaged Okonomiyaki sauce (similar to Worcestershire sauce) with "Okonomi Sauce for 1 Year Old" and it cracked me up.  It is looking exactly like what we adults use but in a small bottle, this is very Japanese.  Since I cook Okonomiyaki (non sweet pancake with shredded veges, meat or seafood, eaten with sauce, mayo, bonito flakes etc.) often for Kohki, I bought it.  It's got less sodium than regular one I suppose.
Now I realize there are so many of this "xxxx for 1 Year Old" products, quite interesting.

Today we are headed down to my parents house.  Hope to catch some surfs.... or not?

2 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

久しぶり~。
仕事始めたのね。
育児と仕事の両立は大変でしょ。
頑張ってね~。

日本のbaby food はすごーいね。
お好みソースまであるんだ。
いいなあ。こっちはあっても悲しいセレクションだから、
全部手作りだよ。
あかちゃん本舗行きたい。

yuko さんのコメント...

ひさしぶりだね、お返事送れてごめんよ。
自分のblogなのに放置状態だったわ・・・
8月から仕事復帰したの、やっと慣れてきた感じよ。

アメリカのベビーフード、興味あるよ。
帰ってきたら一緒にアカホンいこうね。

コメントを投稿

フォロワー