お盆は鎌倉へ出かけ、GWぶりに祖母(洸希にとっては曾祖母)に会いにいき、台風4号通過で風が強い由比ガ浜海岸で波と戯れ、toruの実家で従妹のLucaちゃんとビニールプールで遊び、大勢で久々の焼肉を食べに行ったりし、休みらしい休みをお蔭様で満喫しました。
そんな楽しかったお休みはすでに遠い日の記憶に・・・。
洸希は、朝私が出かける時と保育園でのお昼寝前はどうしても泣いてしまうけど、それ以外は元気に楽しくお友達と遊ぶようになったみたいでほっと一息。
成せばなる、成さねばならぬ、何事も、ですな。
Tokyo is experiencing scorching hot weather without any break from it this summer. As much as I love summer, I am starting to long for a cool autumn breeze, but I am sure that as soon as we have it, we'll miss this hot weather.
Obon, summer vacation season in Japan when we welcome spirit of deceased to come home and spend few days with us, is over and the city is getting its act together once again, getting busy.
During obon, we took a day trip to Kamakura to see my grandma (Kohki's great grandma) and to go to beach down there. With typhoon #4 passing us by in Japan sea side, wind and swell was strong, so no surfing, but Kohki had some fun with real surf. Back at Toru's parents', Kohki had fun with a small pool in a garden with his cousin Luca. At night we all went out for a nice Korean BBQ. A typical obon vacation.
Kohki is doing much better at his day care this week. He was dancing hard with his friends when I went to pick him up today. He didn't cry at the sight of me which he was doing until last week. He smiled and kept dancing, a good sign, he is getting adjusted.
Good work, Kohki!

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿